EMoCS 2018 event took place in La Defense, Paris, on the 27th September 2018, during the EWoS – European Week of Sport 2018 .
With more than 1.000 participants, the first EMoCS event, has been an opportunity to share ideas and experience about physical activity at the workplace, among institutions, companies and sport representatives.
The event was structured in 4 sets of activities:
- conferences and round table, to discuss, benchmark and find new solutions and opportunities for implementing sport activities,
- sport wellness lab, an exhibition area to foster mutual knowledge between players who tackle issue such as sport and life quality in the workplace,
- Sport village with sport animation,
- And EMoCS Walk&Run Challenge, a digital and connected race for companies team.
At the end of the meeting, the project partners have signed a declaration of intent, open to all the partners that are willing to join, with the commitment of setting up a taskforce with all the relevant players to start working on the creation of a unique European Certification for Active Workplaces.
LEARN MORE ON THE ACTIVE WORKPLACE CERTIFICATION AND JOIN US
EMoCS 2018 IN A NUTSHELL
Our selection of snapshots
PARIS CALLS FOR AN ACTIVE WORKPLACE CERTIFICATION
The signatories commit to:
·Set up a taskforce with all the relevant actors to start working on the creation of a unique European Label for Active Workplaces.
· Present a final label proposal, criteria and specification by 31st December 2019
· Engage and call to action and to be active all organizations with a clear commitment to corporate social responsibility and sustainable development and that are ready to promote a change on individuals, organizations and society
Download the executive summary
Download the declaration for an Active Workplace Label from EMoCS